Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Clients in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Clients enroll in the Parent Portal or a Course within the Parent Portal, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our Parent Portal. Clients may visit the Parent Portal anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Clients only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Clients can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain Parent Portal related activities.
How we use collected information
The Parent Portal may collect and use Clients’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service
· Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
· To personalize user experience
· We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Clients as a group use the services and resources provided in our Parent Portal.
· To send periodic emails
· We may use Client email addresses to send Clients information and updates pertaining to their order. Client email addresses may also be used to respond to Client inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Client personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Client may find advertising or other content in our Parent Portal that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Parent Portal. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Client, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms